Most Popular Less Expensive Chinese Radial Truck Tyre (295/80R22.5) , (11R22.5)
|FOB Price:||US $145 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $145/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000, 000PCS/Year of Truck Tyre|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 295/80R22.5 truck tyre
- Diameter: 21′′- 24′′
- Certification: ECE, ISO9001, DOT
- Tire Hierarchy: 18PR
- Inner Tube: Tubeless
- Condition: New
- Truck Tyre Structure: Radial
- Tyre Patterns: Steer /Drive
- Tyre Brand: Annaite Brand Truck Tyre
- Trademark: Kebek
- Specification: truck tyre 315/80r22.5
- HS Code: 40112000
- Kind: Radial Truck Tyre
- Tire Design: Radial Tyre
- Tread Pattern: Highway Tread Pattern
- Cord Material: Steel Wire
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Tyre Name: Most Popular Less Expensive Chinese Radial Truck T
- Tyre Character: Cut and Wear Resistance
- Tyre Sizes: 315/80r22.5, 11r22.5, 11r24.5, 12r22.5
- Tyre Ply: 16pr, 18pr
- Transport Package: Plastic Paper Packing for Truck Tyre
- Origin: China
Annaite All-steel Radial Truck Tyres Advantages
1) Reinforced sidewalls to suit extra-heavy loads
2) More tread compound rubber for increased durability and service life; can be retread twice for three times the life of many other tires!
3) Wide tread design to increase tread contact area and traction
4) Different patterns for different bus or truck applications - all-weather, highway, heavy traction, trailer, etc.; new designs are developed according to specific demand
5) fast lead time, great service, and great cost savings
Truck Tyre Certificates
ECE, S-MARK, SNI, LABEL, DOT, NOM, SONCAP, GCC, CCC, TS16949, IS09001:2000, INMETRO, BIS
Tyre Factory Picture
Truck Tyre Technical Data
|Pattern||Size||Standard rim||Load index&Speed symbol||Load capacity(Kgs)||Pressure||Section width||Overall diameter|
Truck Tyre Factory Introduction
We started manufacturing radial truck tires in 1998. After reaching an annual production capacity of 6 million units by 2013, we are now one of China's top tire manufacturers and dealers. We know that productivity, reliability, and human lives are (literally) riding on us. So, we use advanced equipment and technology from Germany, first class raw materials from Malaysia, and strict QC and production management systems. These features and more have made us highly successful! We now sell tires to 92 countries and welcome you and your company as our latest, long-term, close partner!
Why is our quality better?
The key is better teams, putting better materials through better machines, using better processes. The result is tires with a working life 20-35% longer than competitors and therefore far better value for customers.
•Only the best raw materials … natural rubber from Thailand and Malaysia, and steel sourced from one of the top Italian brands producing in China.
•Only the best machines … large investment of German and Italian machines to be ensure our tire-making capability and capacity.
•Only the best people … of 6000 workers, more than 1500 have more than five years workshop experience.
•Only the best processes … and strict inspection of each one - mixing, calendaring, extruding, building, curing … each point checked to allow correction of any possible mistake or oversight, using x-ray scans and balancing to ensure each tire exceeds European and USA standards. Our mistakes are minimized, but should they occur correctly quickly and at our expense - not yours!
•Exceeding your expectations … reinforced sidewalls to withstand the heaviest possible loads.
More details feel free to contact us, if you want our price list or category, just send "price" or "category" to us below, we will send an email to you within 24 hours.↓↓